Codycross Group 1 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 1 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 1 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Disappeared into thin air : VANISHED
- Parts of a TV show that make up a series : EPISODES
- Type of computer network that does not need cables : WIRELESS
- Ocular covering worn by a pirate : EYEPATCH
- Bread-making shops : BAKERIES
- Compelling attractiveness; charm : CHARISMA
- A person who works full time for a company : EMPLOYEE
- To be agitated or exhausted, troubled : STRESSED
- Another name for coriander : CILANTRO
- What shouldn’t be mixed with pleasure : BUSINESS
- Relaxed, no rules, casual dress : INFORMAL
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 1 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.