Codycross Group 1 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 1 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics. We have noticed that the solutions exist on the internet in a very scattered way. Of course, the puzzles are presented including the clues, but to find the solutions, you have to navigate the site.
Here everything is put on one subject to make your job easier.
Codycross Group 1 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Disappeared into thin air : VANISHED
- Parts of a TV show that make up a series : EPISODES
- Type of computer network that does not need cables : WIRELESS
- Ocular covering worn by a pirate : EYEPATCH
- Bread-making shops : BAKERIES
- Compelling attractiveness; charm : CHARISMA
- A person who works full time for a company : EMPLOYEE
- To be agitated or exhausted, troubled : STRESSED
- Another name for coriander : CILANTRO
- What shouldn’t be mixed with pleasure : BUSINESS
- Relaxed, no rules, casual dress : INFORMAL
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 1 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.