Codycross Group 1 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 1 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 1 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- He came up with the theory of evolution : DARWIN
- Lowering the torso and head as a sign of respect : BOWING
- Tchaikovsky’s score is used in this type of dance : BALLET
- Swiss melted cheese dish for dipping bread in : FONDUE
- Mythical tale passed down over generations : LEGEND
- Capital of Spain : MADRID
- Sport played by Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal : TENNIS
- Canvas props used by painters : EASELS
- Spirited, tough : FEISTY
- The Great __; 2013 DiCaprio film of 1925 novel : GATSBY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 1 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.