Codycross Group 100 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 100 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 100 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Yellow wind storm originating in Mongolia or China : ASIANDUST
- Penned by more than one : COWRITTEN
- To live in a new country for permanent residence : IMMIGRATE
- Plant eater : HERBIVORE
- Tissue damage caused by extreme cold : FROSTBITE
- Roughly guesses the number : ESTIMATES
- Connects ship to pier, pirates, to walk the __ : GANGPLANK
- British actress known as M in James Bond’s films : JUDIDENCH
- Wireless tech for short distance data exchange : BLUETOOTH
- Town where Shakespeare was born: __-upon-Avon : STRATFORD
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 100 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.