Codycross Group 101 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 101 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 101 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- American weekly magazine on current events : NEWSWEEK
- Roster, timetable : SCHEDULE
- Driving above the limit : SPEEDING
- Fear of __ in public is glossophobia : SPEAKING
- Worth a lot of money : VALUABLE
- Greek gods and goddesses eat this : AMBROSIA
- Fast car designed for a type of race : DRAGSTER
- Someone who makes it out alive : SURVIVOR
- Acts in a play : PERFORMS
- The person in charge of a gaming table : CROUPIER
- Mark left by an animal’s foot : PAWPRINT
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 101 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.