Codycross Group 108 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 108 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 108 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Minke whale are the second __ whales : SMALLEST
- Seasonal rhinitis, usually in the late spring : HAYFEVER
- Called a hui in New Zealand : ASSEMBLY
- Cooked land snails popular in Western Europe : ESCARGOT
- An item leaving an office, __ mail : OUTGOING
- Demigod son of Zeus : HERCULES
- Winner of a contest, event, race : CHAMPION
- Popular conifer used for Christmas decoration : PINETREE
- Cruiser that sank; named a series of movies : POSEIDON
- Patties coated in batter and fried : FRITTERS
- Soft layer of a bed : MATTRESS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 108 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.