Codycross Group 109 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 109 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 109 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Cool, refreshing taste used in gums : SPEARMINT
- How a Spanish would say 18 : DIECIOCHO
- One of the longest one-syllable words in English : SCREECHED
- Mark Hamill plays Luke __ in the Star Wars films : SKYWALKER
- Substance formulated to prevent sunburn : SUNSCREEN
- Financially backed by a company or a person : SPONSORED
- Legend, tradition, folklore : MYTHOLOGY
- Climate phenomenon can be category 1 to 5 : HURRICANE
- Oral liquid that kills germs and bad breath : MOUTHWASH
- Goes wrong, fails, goes not as intended : BACKFIRES
- Online reference articles by Sanger and Wales : WIKIPEDIA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 109 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.