Codycross Group 113 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 113 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 113 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Josie & the __, cartoon about a girl-band : PUSSYCATS
- __ case, casing containing a charge or bullet : CARTRIDGE
- To observe a holiday or special occasion : CELEBRATE
- Dogs apt to draw sleds : MALAMUTES
- People who travel to work in the city : COMMUTERS
- __ de Paris, account of Quasimodo and Esmeralda : NOTREDAME
- Transatlantic ocean liner between 1936 and 1967 : QUEENMARY
- Wet weather measuring device : RAINGAUGE
- Container for taking home leftover food : DOGGIEBAG
- What does it all mean, this study will explain : SEMANTICS
- They harvest the ocean : FISHERMEN
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 113 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.