Codycross Group 115 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 115 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 115 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Same sound, different meanings, e.g. be, bee : HOMOPHONE
- A person who grows or uses herbs to treat illness : HERBALIST
- David Furnish is married to this pianist : ELTONJOHN
- Is there another word for this book : THESAURUS
- The __, Brit film about male strip-tease : FULLMONTY
- __ Army, charity known for its Christmas presence : SALVATION
- Mass of hexagonal wax cells built by bees : HONEYCOMB
- Child spirited away in 1982 chiller Poltergeist : CAROLANNE
- Game with rackets, a net and a shuttlecock : BADMINTON
- Animals of the Triassic Period : DINOSAURS
- Forcing air through your lips to make a sound : WHISTLING
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 115 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.