Codycross Group 117 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 117 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 117 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Prevented something from taking place : PRECLUDED
- Penultimate station for a baseball runner : THIRDBASE
- Fructose occurs __ in fruits : NATURALLY
- A stick used by a wizard to cast spells : MAGICWAND
- Bush with yellow flowers from early spring : FORSYTHIA
- When the bottom teeth close over the top teeth : UNDERBITE
- System of organs for food in and out of a body : DIGESTIVE
- Large house in the city joined to others : TOWNHOUSE
- Occasion to wear strings of beads in New Orleans : MARDIGRAS
- Many endemic species live in these Ecuador islands : GALAPAGOS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 118 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.