Codycross Group 12 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 12 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 12 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Site of major English win in Hundred Years’ War : AGINCOURT
- Document for foreign workers in US : GREENCARD
- Dali’s melting clocks were inspired by this cheese : CAMEMBERT
- Formal meeting for a job : INTERVIEW
- Birthplace of Alexander Graham Bell : EDINBURGH
- Sausage-dog : DACHSHUND
- Electromagnetic radiation from a luminous body : STARLIGHT
- Marsupials endemic to Australia : KANGAROOS
- Scientist who studies a natural science : PHYSICIST
- A patch of earth for growing roses, tulips, etc : FLOWERBED
- First female US Attorney General : JANETRENO
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 12 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.