Codycross Group 122 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 122 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 122 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Before things are easy they are like this : DIFFICULT
- Two types of cars: manual and __ : AUTOMATIC
- Queen of the Nile : CLEOPATRA
- Human-powered tool with a bit : HANDDRILL
- A revolving food tray : LAZYSUSAN
- Describes a soft, elastic, malleable substance : PLASTICKY
- Sweet treat made from the cacao bean : CHOCOLATE
- Poet who wrote Kubla Khan: Samuel __ : COLERIDGE
- Person perceived to be primitive : BARBARIAN
- Phrase to address a monarch : YOURGRACE
- Persisting, nagging : LINGERING
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 122 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.