Codycross Group 123 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 123 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 123 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Mixes together : COMBINES
- Variation on fruit salad, usually marshmallow : AMBROSIA
- Day when Catholics celebrate Hallowmas: First of __ : NOVEMBER
- Support or advocacy of the reigning monarch : ROYALISM
- Two pieces of bread with a filling : SANDWICH
- Seeing a reflection of __ when looking at a mirror : YOURSELF
- Bronchitis is inflammation and __ of the bronchi : SWELLING
- Someone who eats the flesh of another human being : CANNIBAL
- People say she was made of iron : THATCHER
- Some parts of this literature genre seem silly : NONSENSE
- Better an egg today than a hen __ : TOMORROW
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 124 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.