Codycross Group 127 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 127 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 127 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Jenga is based on the __ word meaning “to build” : SWAHILI
- Ornamental boat associated with Venice : GONDOLA
- A night street in New Orleans and a drink’s name : BOURBON
- 2001: A Space __, Sci-Fi movie by Kubrick : ODYSSEY
- Liquid put under pressure with gas, hair spray : AEROSOL
- Medicine to neutralize stomach acid : ANTACID
- The English __, a large dog breed, has huge head : MASTIFF
- Slang term for lipsticks : LIPPIES
- English translation of the French word frere : BROTHER
- __ Armani, company of Luminous Silk Foundation : GIORGIO
- Barista of Central Perk : GUNTHER
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 127 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.