Codycross Group 129 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 129 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 129 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- The world’s eighth-largest country : ARGENTINA
- London’s central square : TRAFALGAR
- Round panel used as a target for small projectiles : DARTBOARD
- Pianist and singer, recorded the hit Piano Man : BILLYJOEL
- Tension-laden event leads to finger nibbling : NAILBITER
- Mortimer __, owner of New York Daily News : ZUCKERMAN
- Person who supervises in detail : INSPECTOR
- Juicy, square fruit, celestial fruit candies : STARBURST
- Person who saves swimmers : LIFEGUARD
- Fake entrance featured in Ancient Egyptian tombs : FALSEDOOR
- Character played by Jessica Tandy on a 1989 movie : MISSDAISY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 129 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.