Codycross Group 131 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 131 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 131 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Young adult author and writer of Forever, Blubber : JUDYBLUME
- Rule, standard : GUIDELINE
- Type of country dance done in a sequence : LINEDANCE
- Study of stamps and postal history : PHILATELY
- It’s supposed to have one hundred feet : CENTIPEDE
- Carrot-eating menace, What’s Up Doc? : BUGSBUNNY
- Katrina was the costliest one in US history : HURRICANE
- To dispose of something : THROWAWAY
- Decoration of a surface with paper cut-outs : DECOUPAGE
- Raisins dropped in __ will never stop bouncing : CHAMPAGNE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 131 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.