Codycross Group 132 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 132 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 132 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Fatness : OBESITY
- Flatfish mainly eaten on Catholic holy days : HALIBUT
- A small powerboat used for towing waterskiers : SKIBOAT
- Extracted a tooth : REMOVED
- In a perfect world : IDEALLY
- __ Ron; 1992 comedy about a quirky sailor : CAPTAIN
- Spanish pork sausage : CHORIZO
- A person who prepares cuts of meat and sells them : BUTCHER
- American science-fiction series, __Leap : QUANTUM
- Power unit is measured in __ (colloquial term) : WATTAGE
- Speak out against something : PROTEST
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 132 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.