Codycross Group 133 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 133 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 133 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Eight sides, Stop sign shape : OCTAGON
- Concealing an object in the hand : PALMING
- Cher’s comeback, club hit in 1999 : BELIEVE
- Country associated with the Singing Revolution : ESTONIA
- Ancient Roman laced shoe-boot with hobnails : CALCEUS
- Happy Meals make up 40% of McDonald’s __ : PROFITS
- Angiitis is inflammation of the blood __ : VESSELS
- Name given to the leader of ancient Egypt : PHARAOH
- Ran late : DELAYED
- One of the seven Emirates, with three enclaves : SHARJAH
- Accounting books : LEDGERS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 134 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.