Codycross Group 134 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 134 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 134 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- To set up something; to determine rules : ESTABLISH
- Sudden collapse of mountainside or cliff : LANDSLIDE
- DiCaprio’s film about the subconscious : INCEPTION
- Devoted love, worship : ADORATION
- Ocean inhabitant related to marlins : SWORDFISH
- Person whose occupation is on North Sea rigs : OILWORKER
- A kind of three dimensional form of visual art : SCULPTURE
- Historical account in order of happenings : CHRONICLE
- Press __, White House’s official voice : SECRETARY
- Those who travel upwards : ASCENDERS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 134 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.