Codycross Group 136 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 136 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 136 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Study of environment : ECOLOGY
- __ aggressively protect nests, unlike other wasps : HORNETS
- Wrote Good Will Hunting with friend, Damon : AFFLECK
- Publicly states or declares : AFFIRMS
- Something beside the bed, table, chair : BEDSIDE
- Used to organize digital content and search : KEYWORD
- The Dewey Decimal system is used here : LIBRARY
- Crisp biscuit shaped like a knot : PRETZEL
- Someone who uses their personality to manipulate : CHARMER
- Herbivorous aquatic mammal with a rounded tail : MANATEE
- Give an actor an unsuitable part : MISCAST
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 136 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.