Codycross Group 138 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 138 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 138 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Mexican resort on the Pacific Coast : ACAPULCO
- Indo-European language spoken in this Asian country : ARMENIAN
- Top edge of a garment, near the head/shoulders : NECKLINE
- Resistance to a toxin through antibodies : IMMUNITY
- Remarks, comments : MENTIONS
- Those who partake in heated discussions : DEBATERS
- Tennis swing with the palm facing forwards : FOREHAND
- Upper legs and backside collectively : HAUNCHES
- Large plastic ring children spin around their waist : HULAHOOP
- When a baby’s primary teeth come in : TEETHING
- An Edgar Allan Poe’s poem : THERAVEN
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 139 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.