Codycross Group 139 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 139 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 139 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- A box-shaped musical instrument : ACCORDION
- Skiing event includes aerials, moguls, halfpipe : FREESTYLE
- Created with a holographic projector : HOLOGRAMS
- Venomous Asian snake : KINGCOBRA
- A skin condition in humans : PSORIASIS
- State of having two sides that are not the same : ASYMMETRY
- A round patty of ground beef in a split bun : HAMBURGER
- Effect reduces value of money over time : INFLATION
- Swedish city nicknamed the Venice of the North : STOCKHOLM
- Capital of Pakistan : ISLAMABAD
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 139 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.