Codycross Group 140 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 140 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 140 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Small, red, acid berry used in cooking : CRANBERRY
- Name of a character from the Addams Family : WEDNESDAY
- Kennedy Center tourist attraction: __ Hall of Fame : ASTRONAUT
- Making music with a guitar : STRUMMING
- Red wine grape planted widely in Chile : CARMENERE
- Mexican __ toads dig down into the ground to hunt : BURROWING
- Where children with no family are sent : ORPHANAGE
- The father of American Literature to Faulkner : MARKTWAIN
- Contamination; disease caused by germs : INFECTION
- Right side of a ship : STARBOARD
- Purpose-built capital of Pakistan : ISLAMABAD
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 140 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.