Codycross Group 147 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 147 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 147 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Russia annexed this Ukrainian peninsula in 2014 : CRIMEA
- FBI: Federal __ of Investigation : BUREAU
- The Night of the __, Tennessee Williams’ play : IGUANA
- On a ship : ABOARD
- City which debuted trampolining at the Olympics : SYDNEY
- Japanese horseradish used by sushi lovers : WASABI
- Yellow bird in Looney Tunes : TWEETY
- __ Food; a chocolate cake with a red tinge : DEVILS
- This country goes first in Summer Olympics parade : GREECE
- A means of entrance or access, abstract or real : WINDOW
- This Balkan state declared independence in 2008 : KOSOVO
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 147 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.