Codycross Group 149 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 149 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 149 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Personify something : EMBODY
- Dried grape also used in oatmeal-based cookie : RAISIN
- __ Santos, right back played in 4 WCs for Brazil : DJALMA
- Bon __, good luck expression for tourists : VOYAGE
- Arkanoid is based on the __ game Breakout : ARCADE
- A tall monument : COLUMN
- Put thread through the eye of one to begin sewing : NEEDLE
- Bryan Adams’ celestial hit : HEAVEN
- Bengal __, Indian big cats with black stripes : TIGERS
- A cowboy of the South American pampas : GAUCHO
- Some dinosaurs had these bony combs on their heads : CRESTS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 150 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.