Codycross Group 153 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 153 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 153 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Shortening a book : ABRIDGING
- Harry Potter’s friend Luna is sorted in this house : RAVENCLAW
- State of having two sides that are not the same : ASYMMETRY
- Drawing or painting roughly : SKETCHING
- Heavier; e.g. the __ side of an argument : WEIGHTIER
- Spiky high heels : STILETTOS
- Repugnant, sickening : ABHORRENT
- Dish that is cooked in an oven; green bean __ : CASSEROLE
- Another term for the sword lily : GLADIOLUS
- Music with jazz, banjos, and harmonious vocals : BLUEGRASS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 154 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.