Codycross Group 155 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 155 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 155 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Small object worn to protect from evil, harm : AMULET
- Dog most selected as Best In Show: __ Spaniel : COCKER
- Telescope launched in 1990, sends back photos : HUBBLE
- Leg extenders requiring supreme balance : STILTS
- Humans have one of these on each hand : THUMBS
- Company, group providing services : AGENCY
- Radical jumping with cord around your ankles : BUNGEE
- Chemical element commonly used in enemas : BARIUM
- Hash __, fried, shredded potato, breakfast dish : BROWNS
- Word that modifies verbs or clauses : ADVERB
- Away from the wrong path : ASTRAY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 155 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.