Codycross Group 156 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 156 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 156 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Someone who takes the lives of others : ASSASSIN
- Ran really fast : SPRINTED
- Unspoiled, in mint condition : PRISTINE
- Coffee and cream Italian dessert : TIRAMISU
- Mammal that feeds on ants and termites : ANTEATER
- Large purple fruit that’s cooked (aubergine in UK) : EGGPLANT
- Medical term for elbow or knee scrape : ABRASION
- Greek philosopher, Plato’s teacher : SOCRATES
- Hot Wheels competitor, toy cars : MATCHBOX
- Common submission in MMA, __ choke : TRIANGLE
- Next to, beside : ADJACENT
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 156 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.