Codycross Group 158 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 158 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 158 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- The film __ vs. __ won 5 Academy Awards in 1980 : KRAMER
- Substance inside human bones, sometimes donated : MARROW
- The King’s __, Oscar-winner stuttering film : SPEECH
- Liquid in zero-gravity will always form a __ : SPHERE
- A set of teams that plays against each other : LEAGUE
- Not stiff or rigid; a type of computer disk : FLOPPY
- Every time : ALWAYS
- Glenn __, big band leader went MIA in WWII : MILLER
- To put money into something for a profit : INVEST
- The name of these falls, in Tupi, means big water : IGUAZU
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 158 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.