Codycross Group 159 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 159 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 159 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- White pill used for headaches; blood thinner : ASPIRIN
- Sleeps upside down and plays dead : OPOSSUM
- The fragrance of wine or a liqueur : BOUQUET
- To smoke like a chimney; to swear like a __ : TROOPER
- Invasions, raids : ATTACKS
- The Vitruvian Man was drawn by him : DAVINCI
- An island republic which used to belong to Denmark : ICELAND
- Item used to build protective walls or trenches : SANDBAG
- Disobedient or mischievous : NAUGHTY
- Slightly hard natural cheese, sometimes sharp : CHEDDAR
- Person whom police believe committed a crime : SUSPECT
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 159 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.