Codycross Group 18 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 18 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 18 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Religious wars; personal undertakings : CRUSADES
- A state of intense happiness and self-confidence : EUPHORIA
- Deep crack in a glacier : CREVASSE
- __ Ford, played Indiana Jones : HARRISON
- Process of voting for a leader : ELECTION
- When the upper jaw overlaps the lower jaw : OVERBITE
- Science of blending cocktails : MIXOLOGY
- Four times Olympic discus champion : ALOERTER
- Secondary act at a circus or fair : SIDESHOW
- Telling someone to be quiet : SHUSHING
- Enter this series of characters to log in : PASSWORD
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 18 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.