Codycross Group 186 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 186 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 186 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- French pastry filled with cream, chocolate on top : ECLAIR
- Unfilled space within a mass; a hollowed-out space : CAVITY
- To capture someone’s attention; to involve : ENGAGE
- Organ in the mouth that helps you eat and speak : TONGUE
- Transparent lemon and lime carbonated drink : SPRITE
- Classic movie, The __ of Oz : WIZARD
- Ancient Chinese hexagram text, Classic of Changes : ICHING
- The feeling of having done something before : DEJAVU
- Conspicuous device used to attract attention : BEACON
- __ Distribution, probability theory, statistics : NORMAL
- Of or related to bears : URSINE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 186 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.