Codycross Group 188 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 188 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 188 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Greek yogurt and cucumber sauce for gyros : TZATZIKI
- Anything relating to ships, sailors or navigation : NAUTICAL
- Priests and clergymen study this : THEOLOGY
- Tube connecting lungs to throat, trachea : WINDPIPE
- Small cabbage looks like Sputnik : KOHLRABI
- Deliberately running a ship aground : BEACHING
- Describes wines from Australia, South Africa, US : NEWWORLD
- The Black __, stranded on island with horse : STALLION
- Toadstool : MUSHROOM
- Italian last name that means womanizer : CASANOVA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 188 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.