Codycross Group 189 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 189 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 189 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Soak up, like a sponge : ABSORB
- Relative to King Arthur’s people : CELTIC
- Pungent layered veggies that make you cry : ONIONS
- Holding straight, not moving or giving : STEADY
- Provision, rig, furnish : SUPPLY
- Cleopatra star Elizabeth __ : TAYLOR
- To trade goods instead of paying with money : BARTER
- System that warms up the inside of a car : HEATER
- Burns are __ caused by heat or chemicals : DAMAGE
- The capital of Lebanon : BEIRUT
- Bowed stringed instrument having four strings : FIDDLE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 189 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.