Codycross Group 193 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 193 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 193 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- A negative turns out positive as a __ in disguise : BLESSING
- Marcus __, Roman emperor, writer of Meditations : AURELIUS
- This person will take the devil out of you : EXORCIST
- Sweet melon, sounds like moist nectar : HONEYDEW
- Italian crispy breadsticks : GRISSINI
- Feline anti-hero associated with Batman : CATWOMAN
- Small metal object used to remove unwanted hairs : TWEEZERS
- Place used for recreation, inside : GAMEROOM
- Woven textile art : TAPESTRY
- Traditional culture communicated orally : FOLKLORE
- Tomb-__ Day, a national holiday in China : SWEEPING
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 193 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.