Codycross Group 197 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 197 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 197 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- To get something with effort : OBTAIN
- French for cake : GATEAU
- Old-fashioned term for the flu : GRIPPE
- Winter sport, not snowboarding : SKIING
- __ Fox was the nickname given to Erwin Rommel : DESERT
- Coffee-flavored liqueur : KAHLUA
- Unlawful killing of another human : MURDER
- While George Harrison’s __ gently weeps : GUITAR
- Song by Duran Duran: __ Like the Wolf : HUNGRY
- Neo, from The Matrix : REEVES
- Walt __ was scared of mice : DISNEY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 197 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.