Codycross Group 199 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 199 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 199 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- German artillery cannon, such as Big Bertha : HOWITZER
- Periodic table of __, Mendeleev’s creation : ELEMENTS
- Forming or entertaining thoughts or images : IDEATION
- Islamabad is the capital of this country : PAKISTAN
- Bald : HAIRLESS
- The capital of Norfolk Island : KINGSTON
- Scottish screeching wind instrument : BAGPIPES
- William Osler is known as the Father of Modern __ : MEDICINE
- __ DiCaprio, star of Titanic and The Great Gatsby : LEONARDO
- Moved clumsily : LUMBERED
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 199 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.