Codycross Group 201 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 201 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 201 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Medical term for inflammation of the ear : OTITIS
- Farmer’s sheepdog in Shaun the Sheep : BITZER
- Reflected a sound : ECHOED
- Yale’s conspiracy theories in a movie: The __ : SKULLS
- Rankine, Celsius, Fahrenheit, Newton : DEGREE
- He is said to have founded the Church of Alexandria : STMARK
- To give power over to an authority figure : SUBMIT
- __ Eliot; actual name Mary Anne Evans : GEORGE
- Tough__; dolly bird, cutie; small sweet cake : COOKIE
- Mad as a __ : HATTER
- Spread made from sesame seeds : TAHINI
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 201 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.