Codycross Group 209 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 209 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 209 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Emperor of Japan who came to power in 1989 : AKIHITO
- Bad guy in a story : VILLAIN
- Occasional and varied employment opportunities : ODDJOBS
- To move forward or ahead : ADVANCE
- US daily comic strip, satirical office humor : DILBERT
- __ wall, ancient limestone holy place in Jerusalem : WESTERN
- Henson, Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie : MUPPETS
- Indian flatbread; many spellings, also called roti : CHAPATI
- Flawless : PERFECT
- Norse seafarers, raiders and traders : VIKINGS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 209 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.