Codycross Group 223 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 223 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 223 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- HTML: __ Markup Language : HYPERTEXT
- Seafarer made three attempts on the N-W Passage : FROBISHER
- Poirot’s secretary, Felicity : MISSLEMON
- Disciple of Jesus, also identified as Bartholomew : NATHANAEL
- 1830s Boer exodus from Cape Colony : GREATTREK
- Spanish city that hosted the 1992 Olympics : BARCELONA
- Greek cycladic volcanic island also known as Thira : SANTORINI
- Common name for digitalis flower spears : FOXGLOVES
- It means snails in French : ESCARGOTS
- One who makes alcoholic drinks for money : BARTENDER
- Usual way a person lives : LIFESTYLE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 223 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.