Codycross Group 224 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 224 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 224 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- To stagger, wobble; to sway : TOTTER
- Actor and singer from 1950s named Marilyn : MONROE
- Chinese communist revolutionary, Chairman Mao : ZEDONG
- This voyager called Gulliver has a first name : LEMUEL
- Processed wood used to build homes : LUMBER
- The __ Family has a towering butler named Lurch : ADDAMS
- Historically, indigenous people of South Asia : HINDUS
- Very well known by everyone : FAMOUS
- Longest river in the European Union : DANUBE
- Organ where humans develop : UTERUS
- Disposable handkerchief : TISSUE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 224 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.