Codycross Group 227 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 227 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 227 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- __ Robinson, Motown’s miraculous falsetto : SMOKEY
- Site of famous tax revolt, __ Tea Party : BOSTON
- Riddle, mystery : ENIGMA
- Arctic explorer who created refugee passports : NANSEN
- Currency in Portugal before the Euro replaced it : ESCUDO
- School of __, Raphael’s fresco of philosophers : ATHENS
- Angela __, Germany’s first woman Chancellor : MERKEL
- Johannes __, German composer of lullabies : BRAHMS
- I beg to __ : DIFFER
- Parts of a bicycle where you put your feet : PEDALS
- __ Eaton, record-breaking US decathlete : ASHTON
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 227 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.