Codycross Group 229 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 229 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 229 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- First satellite that Russia launched into space : SPUTNIK
- Strip of land, surrounded by water on both sides : ISTHMUS
- Sour liquid used to preserve food : VINEGAR
- Organ that holds urine from the kidneys : BLADDER
- Country where Guinness beer originated : IRELAND
- Profit from work, investment or business : RETURNS
- Near the __ describes something a little rude : KNUCKLE
- It means plátanos in Spanish : BANANAS
- Doctor __ is the most powerful sorcerer : STRANGE
- Long-handled stewing or frying pan : SKILLET
- __ rex cats only have down hair, not fur : CORNISH
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 230 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.