Codycross Group 233 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 233 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 233 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Base unit of electric current (SI) : AMPERE
- Don’t water it too much : CACTUS
- Looking with special attention : OGLING
- Brine or vinegar solution to preserve foods : PICKLE
- Equipment for glacier climbers : ICEAXE
- The Greek god of sleep : HYPNOS
- Yankee __ Dandy, a 1940s musical with James Cagney : DOODLE
- __ spring, expression for someone ready to react : COILED
- Member of male congregation Society of Jesus : JESUIT
- Capital of Cayman Islands, __ Town : GEORGE
- Crocodile __, 80s comedy set in Australia : DUNDEE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 233 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.