Codycross Group 237 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 237 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 237 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- A __ measures hardness of minerals : MOHSSCALE
- British novelist, creator of Gremlins : ROALDDAHL
- Antique paper for documents : PARCHMENT
- A bomb is an __ device : EXPLOSIVE
- King Arthur’s legendary sword : EXCALIBUR
- Charlie Higson wrote about this juvenile spy : YOUNGBOND
- Planting pot for ledges and sills : WINDOWBOX
- __ Baird, Scottish inventor of the television : JOHNLOGIE
- Great Indian cricket player, Sachin __ : TENDULKAR
- Schedule : TIMETABLE
- 1922 iconic German horror film : NOSFERATU
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 237 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.