Codycross Group 239 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 239 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 239 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Enduring, not changing, steadfast : ABIDING
- A young or baby goose : GOSLING
- Moving furtively or inconspicuously : LURKING
- Areas of the Earth around the Equator : TROPICS
- In opposition to : AGAINST
- Official currency of Mozambique : METICAL
- The __, band created for a TV show in the 1960s : MONKEES
- The remedy may be worse than this : DISEASE
- Reproduction by single organism, no fusion needed : ASEXUAL
- An error or a fault, can be deliberate : MISTAKE
- Leafy green vegetable, common in many salads : LETTUCE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 240 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.