Codycross Group 24 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 24 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 24 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Alaska was purchased from this country : RUSSIA
- US word for formal men’s evening wear : TUXEDO
- Sudden sharp increase in wind speed : SQUALL
- Long romantic song : BALLAD
- Connected to the Internet : ONLINE
- Jolly __ sticks, posh expression from sporty girls : HOCKEY
- Vertical support, usually decorative pillar : COLUMN
- Soviet program that took Yuri Gagarin into space : VOSTOK
- Olympic sport Grace Kelly’s father medalled in : ROWING
- He serves food to people : WAITER
- The most recent item; current, new : LATEST
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 24 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.