Codycross Group 24 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 24 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 24 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Red drupe fruit; staple in desserts : RASPBERRY
- His Ninth Symphony features Ode to Joy : BEETHOVEN
- Right-hand side of a vessel on the sea : STARBOARD
- In a play, a member of the audience : SPECTATOR
- Draped __, required when visiting religious sites : SHOULDERS
- Large rodent covered in long, sharp quills : PORCUPINE
- Saint, the first archbishop of Canterbury : AUGUSTINE
- Happening too soon or earlier than usual : PREMATURE
- Famous German howitzer gun of WWI : BIGBERTHA
- Type of coding used to create links : HYPERTEXT
- To catch, seize, arrest : APPREHEND
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 24 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.