Codycross Group 240 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 240 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 240 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Hungary’s leader during the USSR invasion of 1956 : IMRENAGY
- DIY shops sell this : HARDWARE
- Metalloid used with alloys to create batteries : ANTIMONY
- Giant, radioactive reptile, star of many movies : GODZILLA
- Distinguished by wealth and good taste : GRACIOUS
- Ridged, tubed pasta : RIGATONI
- Bookworm’s injury : PAPERCUT
- Falling as freezing rain : SLEETING
- Term for two-wheeled, off-road, mucky vehicle : DIRTBIKE
- Guess at a price : ESTIMATE
- To take possession of money fraudulently : EMBEZZLE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 240 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.