Codycross Group 242 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 242 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 242 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Thought expressed with symbolic fictional figures : ALLEGORY
- Players don’t move the round object with their feet : HANDBALL
- Gothic Revival cathedral in Madrid : ALMUDENA
- In this movie Al Pacino plays a drug dealer : SCARFACE
- Process of administering calming drugs : SEDATION
- Don’t __ Ice is a children’s game for ages 3 and up : BREAKTHE
- Motoring route that must be paid for : TOLLROAD
- Valley of __, Luxor’s ancient royal burial site : THEKINGS
- Number with 12 zeros : TRILLION
- Sacred Hindu language : SANSKRIT
- Coating food with crumbs, flour or seasoning : BREADING
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 242 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.