Codycross Group 247 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 247 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 247 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- George __, surveyor-general of India in the 1830s : EVEREST
- __ Sound, NZ fjord with penguins and seals : MILFORD
- Ancient quarter of a city : OLDTOWN
- As fast as it goes : FLATOUT
- Louisiana hot sauce popular worldwide : TABASCO
- Hot __, moving around the office to work : DESKING
- First Triumvirate member with Pompey and Caesar : CRASSUS
- Gear for going backwards : REVERSE
- Strips of dough that are found in Pad Thai dishes : NOODLES
- Go somewhere and come back before bedtime : DAYTRIP
- South African mongoose : MEERKAT
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 247 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.